September 10th the new Realtime Register 2.1 system has been released to the OT&E environment. Realtime Register 2.1 ensures compliance with the RAA 2013. We are planning to release version 2.1 to the production environment on Monday September 22th.
We have compiled an extensive Reseller Preparations Guide ICANN RAA 2013 for planning and reference. Make sure to download the Guide, get started with the required actions and forward the information to the appropriate staff members in your organization.
Things you need to take care of:
- Check your technical integration
- Check your handle management
- Check the postal code formats used
- Set up your branding
- Put your policies on your web sites.
New Realtime Register features:
- Support for multiple brands
- Fully editable HTML templates
- Privacy Protect service
- Branded registrant validation
- New REST based API.
New generic TLD’s
Shortly after the release on September 22th the first new gTLD’s will be available at Realtime Register. We will keep you informed.