DirectAdmin is the easiest to use control panel available. Small-to-medium sized webhosting professionals will benefit from the DirectAdmin plug-in. After creating an account for your customer you are automatically referred to the Realtime Register Domain Manager to complete the domain name create.
- Quickly check the status of the domain names on your DirectAdmin server
- Register a domain name in a few clicks right after you've created it in DirectAdmin
- Transfer a domain name to your Realtime Register account in a few clicks right after you've created it in DirectAdmin
- Renew your domain names directly from your DirectAdmin panel
- Lock / Unlock your domain names directly from your DirectAdmin panel
- View auth-id's for domain names on your DirectAdmin server
- Default registration values speeding up the registration process
- Create a new contact from within the plug-in
- Contact-detection; checks for your existing contact while typing
- Smart caching allowing the plug-in to work faster.
Installing the DirectAdmin plug-in
- Log in to DirectAdmin as 'admin' and go to the 'Plug-in Manager' section
- In the 'Add Plug-in' area select 'URL' and enter: https://www.realtimeregister.com/static/downloads/da_rtr.tar.gz
- Enter your admin password, check the 'Install after upload' checkbox and click the 'Add Plug-in' button
- The plug-in should now be installed
- Switch to Reseller-level (or login as another reseller)
- Click 'Domain registration plug-in', it is located under 'Extra features' on the homescreen.
- The first time you access the plug-in you can provide your account information. We advise you to create a separate user for this plug-in.