Besides the General Terms and Conditions of Business and Registration it is also necessary for you to acknowledge the following additional conditions for domains below the Top Level Domain .BIZ.
This section concerns provisions which apply to any domain names that the customer registers through Realtime Register in the relevant registry(ies). With respect to any registration of a .BIZ second level domain name, The customer agrees to the following terms:
- Domain registrations under the Top Level Domain .biz are restricted to (intended) use for business or commercial purposes. This means that the domain as such can only be used: for the exchange of goods, services or property of any kind and in ordinary course of trade or business or to simplify the above activities. The same applies if the .biz domain is used to make possible access to content, software, graphics or other materials using the Internet addressing system (DNS- Domain Name System). Registration of a .biz domain merely for the purpose of selling, trading or leasing it for compensation is not a permissible use. You can see details of the restrictions at http://www.neulevel.biz/ardp/index.html
- The customer warrants that the .biz domain will be used in compliance with the above regulations and that he or she is entitled to register it. The customer also warrants that the .biz domain is demonstrably in connection with a (proposed) commercial use at the time of registration.
2. Data transmission
- The customer is obliged to provide accurate data in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of Business and Registration. The customer also has the opportunity to forward a remark relating to the .biz domain for publication in the WHOIS database.
- The customer warrants that the data provided is accurate. If the data provided is incorrect or no correction is received within five days of enquiry by the Neulevel registry to the contact persons published in the WHOIS database, this constitutes a violation of the agreement.
3. Domain disputes
- If the customer reserves or registers a .biz domain, he or she agrees to the following procedures:
- Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy, accessible at http://www.icann.org/udrp/udrp.htm . The basic features of the procedure are explained in figure 6 of the General Terms and Conditions of Business and Registration.
- Start-up Trademark Opposition Policy ("STOP"), accessible at http://www.neulevel.com/countdown/stop.html The STOP governs the conditions for a dispute between a third party and the customer if this relates to the so- called Intellectual Property Claim service. This is a service created by the registry to notify trademark holders if a domain was registered which the trademark holders claim rights to. These rights can be asserted before an independent ICANN-accredited dispute resolution provider.
- Restrictions Dispute Resolution Criteria and Rules, accessible at http://www.neulevel.com/countdown/rdrp.html . The procedure described in these regulations is for claims before an independent ICANN-accredited dispute resolution provider that a registration is not being used for commercial purposes. The Neulevel registry does not check the permissibility of the use.
- The Neulevel registry reserves the right to change the procedures described above with notification of 30 days. If the customer does not agree to such a change he or she is entitled to terminate the registration agreement. Payments made will not be refunded. If the customer continues with the reservation or registration, this is done on the amended conditions.
- The customer indemnifies the Neulevel registry from all disadvantages within the framework of domain disputes.
- Once claims have been filed against the customer with respect to the .biz domain the customer is no longer entitled to make changes to the domain data without prior written agreement of the Neulevel registry. The Neulevel registry will only make changes if;
- a request to this effect is made by an entity authorised to make a decision or
- notification is received from the third party and the customer that the dispute has been resolved.
Realtime Register and the Neulevel registry reserve the right to refuse, delete or transfer registrations at their discretion if necessary to maintain orderly operation of the registry, comply with statutory or official regulations, on the instruction of a public prosecutor, within the framework of the above regulations or to avoid civil or criminal liability of Realtime Register or Neulevel registry or their employees. Realtime Register and Neulevel registry also reserve the right to ?freeze? a .biz domain during current proceedings.